Courtesy of Google

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New Gaming Headset

Today I went out and bought the Tritton AX Pro Headset and let me just say, it makes a huge difference in gameplay.  Being able to adjust the individual volumes of sounds from different directions gives you a definite advantage in games like COD.  Aside from the gaming aspect they are a very nice pair of headphones for music and video (as long as you're at your computer or console as they need an external power source).  I haven't personally heard the recording quality of the mic but I've been using them for skype while I play minecraft and vindictus and everyone I've talked to has commented on how much better the voice quality is (I used my computer's built in mic before).  All in all a very nice headset though the AX 720 might be a better deal at 129.99 (USD) rather than the Pros 169.99. When I went out to get this headset today I was actually planning on buying the 720 because of the cost but when I got to the store the Pros had been mismarked for 129.99 so I figured why the hell not?  I'm not too sure on the actual differences between the two, I just saw a deal and swooped in on it, haha.  Well, that concludes my unofficial and impromptu review of the Tritton AX Pro Gaming Headset.  If you're in the market for a new headset definitely check it out.

Tiny pic is tiny, click on this link for a bigger picture on the Tritton USA home site

No comments:

Post a Comment