Courtesy of Google

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

sorry to know one, or maybe just one...

I know nobody reads this yet but i think writing can be therapeutic.  It's been awhile since my last post and that's mostly due to a whole shit ton of shitty shit that's going on right now.  On the one hand it's exciting cuz it's my final week of highschool. EVER. But that also means it's an awful time for everything to start unraveling.  I'm not going to go into the details here but me and my girlfriend of over two and a half years have hit a rough spot and it's basically entirely my fault.  Things will get better, I'm sure of that, but between that and the loads of work and the other tiny shitty little things that keep jumping up and poking me in the eye it's been really hard lately...  If anyone reads this thanks for taking the time, if not, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment