Courtesy of Google

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My very first post... kinda?

Hey everyone! Or more accurately absolutely no one... This is my first blog post as a member of blogger.com.
Call me fickle but I skipped out on tumblr.  Actually it had more to do with the unabashed hipster-ness of the place, I had to get out. 

As a general rule, I will not be following any rules as far as formatting, punctuation, grammar and spelling go.  One day I may blog in complete coherent sentences (such as these) and anuthr i may completly giv up on being grmaticaly corect.    Fair warning.

I'll try to keep this blog fairly consistent so that anyone who may be interested can look forward to some good old-fashioned non-sense ;). 

Well, that pretty much sums it up! I'll keep improving on things as I go along, don't be surprised if layouts and backgrounds change however I will try to give fair warning.

See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment